Sunday, September 26, 2010

Q's Elephants

With the impending birth of my nephew Q, his parents invited me to create a painting for his room. I was excited at the idea.

Here is his room:


I wasn't sure what to do and naturally went with the already existing elephant theme. Since the work would have to be shipped, size was a concern. That led me to do a triptych to best use the wall space. I am happy with the outcome and so are Q's parents. I hope the paintings serve to visually enrich Q's world.

click for larger images
3 12''x12'' collage, acrylic on board



Maybe I should start taking commissions. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Elephants dancing upon walls
    A baby grows before our eyes
    Art and inspiration conspiring to develop new cognition
    pachyderm possibilities

    Thanks Shane
    Bill

    ReplyDelete